“Just once, I want to make it through the first stage of screening…”
“Please, teach me how to write a novel.”
The ordinary high school boy Ao, is actually a manuscript screener for a light novel newcomer competition. One day, he found the work of his classmate, Hiyuki Hinomiya among the submissions sent for his screening.
The aloof girl known as the ‘Ice Maiden’ actually wrote a light novel with fonts varying in size and onomatopoeic words for a contest! The surprised Ao started giving advice to her work after this unexpected event.
He gently guided Hiyuki who was hurt by the screening criticism. The world background, character setting, story structure and other issues were progressing smoothly, but…
A bright youthful content creation story begins!
Follow LibraryNovel if You want to read novel the latest chapters. Because This Library Novel is translated from novel web series FREE same day they come out. So Novel Reader can find and request your novel reading you like at Novel Library…
- Chapter 7 - END) - Epilogue 10/14/2020
- Chapter 6 - The day of parting at the end of summer 10/14/2020
- Chapter 5 - The person who treated me gently that day 10/14/2020
- Chapter 4 - The small things in everyday life, a sweet and silly drama 10/14/2020
- Chapter 3 - The Loneliness of the Kitefin Shark 10/14/2020
- Chapter 2 - The Reason She Writes 10/14/2020
- Chapter 1 - The best job in the world 10/14/2020